Nivea Products: My Daily Face Care Treatment


     Nivea Products are my favorites.  These are affordable and worth the price.. I had been using Nivea for many years now.






NIVEA NATURAL FAIRNESS FACE WASH
Product Labels:
100 ml
With Vitamin C & Vitamin E
Effectively purifies with fair looking skin, skin looks clear and mattified and feels smooth and supple.


    I had a 13 hours stop over in Dubai last May 2018. I went to the shops in the duty-free. I saw this face wash and bought it. I am a Native Filipino and my skin is tan. I never used any whitening products. My skin is dry and oily. I used before face wash Nivea but it is my first time to use natural fairness. This products really works in my dry skin. Every morning when I wash my face, I took a small amount of the Nivea Natural Fairness and massage accordingly around my face and neck. I let it stand for a few minutes then rinse it. The smell is just mild for me and I feel fresh after using it.


NIVEA GENTLE CREAM GEL FOR WASHING
Product Label:
150 ml
With a natural almond oil and Hydra IQ
Design for effective cleansing of dry and sensitive skin for impurities, make up residues and excess fats. Deeply cleanses, moisturize and softens skin



     This face wash I bought in Auchan store. I was been attracted with the pinkish color of the tube. But the cream color is white with small pink ingredients in it. It is soft and creamy.. And the smell...oh I love it. It's like a lotion. Now that the winter is coming, I find this product very useful for my skin from drying out. It really softens and moisturizes my skin and very smooth to the face. 


NIVEA 2 in 1 MOISTURIZING CREAM FLUID
Product Labels:
50 ml 
It contains lotus extract and calendula extract.
The formula designed specifically for dry and sensitive skin. It nourishes and softens skin.
Prepares skin for make up


     I used this cream every day for moisturizing my skin. I used it as a base or primer when I wear my makeup.

NIVEA MAKE UP EXPERT TONER AND MICELLAR WATER
Product Labels:
200ml
Micellar cleansing and refreshing tonic
Effectively removing makeup including waterproof mascara.
It contains castor oil and panthenol





     The container bottle is plastic and transparent. It can be open and closed conveniently. You can hear a sound click when you open and close it. I used this micellar water not only removing my makeup also in cleaning my face from dirt or in preparing my face for makeup. It moisturizes and refreshes the skin. I used for deep cleansing my face and neck when it's oily and dirty.





 

     I put some eyeshadows in my hand and removed it by putting some amount of Nivea micellar water on a cotton pad and then rubbing it to remove the eyeshadow. For a light makeup, it is very effective. But when you make a full makeup on your face you need more of the product. Sometimes I used 4-5 cotton pads when removing my full makeup glam. In mascara, I used another Nivea products because sometimes I am not careful and my eyes are a little bit irritated when I used this product around my eyes.


NIVEA SOFTENING MICELLAR WATER 3in 1
Products Labels/Informations:
400 ml
For dry and sensitive skin.
Remove face and eye makeup
Deep cleansing care
Moisturises and refreshes
It contains almond oil and panthenol


    It's new I had just bought it so I have no idea how it works. But I think its the same with the NIVEA toner and micellar water.







   




Comments