Cosmetics and Brush I Use in Shaping My Eyebrows

     I had been shopping at the goldapple store lately. I bought this Catrice brow pencil no. 040 cool brown. The product label says "slimMatic ultra precise brow pencil and waterproof.

Catrice SlimMatic Ultra Precise Brow Pencil

     The pencil has a very thin tip which is  1.5mm which allows to make small strokes in thickening and filling eyebrows. The pencil goes with a spoolie brush. I usually used a pencil to outline my eyebrow and this cosmetic product is just fine with my skin color. The spoolie is a little bit hard so it has the possibility to take out the products. It is advisable not to press it too hard in the skin. I also use the spoolie to put the hairs of my eyebrows in order before applying the pencil.


Spoolie

     In order to have a good result,  In blending, I use an angled brush from Avon with a powder in it either eyeshadow or any powder that is dark brown which suits my dark skin. in.  I take a little amount and blend and make a small dash like strokes in my eyebrow to shape it.

Avon angled brush


In Setting my eyebrow I use the popfeel waterproof brow set

Popfeel Brow Set


     In cleaning my eyebrows my eyebrows and making the shape looks fuller I used concealer on top and bottom of the eyebrow. I used the product Viviene Sabo, moisturizing formula radiant concealer.

Vivienne Sabo Concealer


A simple video that I created.



Comments