FS Mineral Eye Shadow Pallete Glam Look: Feautures and Shades

     When I went home to the Philippines for a short vacation. While having a window shopping at SM Baguio branch in the cosmetics section, someone had offered free makeup. She used the FS products for my makeover while doing the makeup she's convincing me to buy some of the products. So I bought this FS mineral eyeshadows palette. It cost PhP 399.00

     The palette is composed of 5 eyeshadows. The shimmery shades are very subtle. When I applied it to my crease and eyelid the shimmers are not too much noticeable. These shades are pigmented when applied.

     This is how the palette that I bought looks like. I used it already many times. When I go to Moscow center I always bring it with me. The eyeshadow is very easy to apply and the applicator which is included in the packaging can be used to achieve a neat makeup look.





     This is the colors in the FS website
     I have tried many times to see which one I bought it is shade no 2 or 3? But in no. 3 there is black and there is no white. In my palette, the first shade is white and the last shade looks like a dark brown. The middle shade in my palette looks like an orange type color. In shade no.3 there is a yellow-orange but not similar to the shade that I have.

     I made swatches and the dark brown color already looks like black but similar to espresso.




     The swatches similar to Shade no. 2




       Anyway, the mineral palette is easy to blend and it is good for everyday makeup.




     The brushes that I used in applying the eyeshadows are fluffy rounded blending brush, dense rounded blending brush, an angled brush, and a flat brush.



     This the result of applying the FS mineral palette. 




My Video in Swatching the FS Mineral Eye shadow palette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzcnI8QA278&t=4s





Comments